BLU DOT: Blu Dot (www.bludot.com) is an innovative, modern home furnishings company based in Minneapolis. The environment is dynamic and creative and the perfect fit for someone interested in making a meaningful contribution to a fast-growing, successful design focused company.
SUMMARY: As Store Visual Planner you will assist in the ideation, maintenance and elevation of the visual merchandising in Blu Dot stores around the world. You’ll work with the Visual Lead, Store Managers and Store Operations Coordinator to facilitate floor moves and coordinate orders for the stores, catalog production and marketing efforts. You will also assist the Visual Lead on a variety of special Blu Dot projects.
- Help to create floor sets and merchandising for Blu Dot stores, trade shows and special projects as required
- Work with Store Managers/Store Ops on creation and execution of store floor sets and refreshes
- Work with the inventory team to plan and predict order quantity and timing of new product arrival required for in store merchandising and marketing efforts
- Help to create new product/merchandise plans and orders for store.
- Identify and execute timeline for store refreshes and small floor set moves
- Create and manage floor set inventory documents for all stores
- Assist Visual Lead with creating, implementing and maintaining visual standards for all Blu Dot stores
- Assist in new store planning and execution
- Schedule calls with Store Managers and in store Visual Assistants as required to discuss merchandising needs, floor plan execution and customer response to in-store product and placement
- Work with the Store Manager and Store Visual Assistants to identify, facilitate and schedule movers, painters, handy-persons, and electricians as required for stores
- Solicit and share feedback on in store visual merchandising and assortment needs
- Assist in special projects for Blu Dot
- Assist in our catalog shoots by planning and coordinating orders with Store Ops and Catalog Producer
- Travel as required (domestic and International) to Blu Dot stores for training purposes, new store set up and floor set execution assistance
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Space planning skills and ability to use AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Excel, Illustrator and Photoshop, and 3D design programs
- Ability to completing projects independently, efficiently and on-time
- Willingness to learn our brand design point of view and execute merchandising in accordance with our visual and assortment goals
- Ability to adapt and embrace change
- Strong organization skills and amazing multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to lift and move heavy furniture and accessories
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.