Design Milk is an online magazine dedicated to global design. We are a small group that is growing and we are looking for some more help creating and managing fun programs with sponsors. Sponsors are important to us because they support everything we do from editorial, to events, social media, and special projects. We can’t do it without sponsors and YOU!
- Project management skills
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Excellent organizational + communication skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work with remote teams and independently
- Familiarity with Google docs, iCal shared calendars and/or Google Calendar
- Project management software experience (Google drive/spreadsheets, Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Some knowledge of the design industry preferred
- Experience working with clients, via phone, email and face-to-face
- Solid understanding of sponsored/branded content, sponsored social media and other similar partnerships
- Solid understanding of social media and content metrics, measurements and platforms for tracking these things
- Some knowledge of banner advertising
- Some knowledge of systems for tracking and reporting online statistics
- Delegate tasks
- Create production and editorial calendars for programs/campaigns
- Maintain production schedules and enforce deadlines
- Traffic content between sales team, editorial team and clients
- Help grow the sponsored content team and campaigns
- Wants to collaborate with a fun team of awesome people who are passionate about design and sharing it with the world
- Wants to do good and help the design community through on and offline partnerships and events
This person will work directly with the business development team and Executive Editor to create and manage custom sponsorship campaigns that will delight readers and make sponsors happy. Day to day work may involve client relations, strategy, ideation, task scheduling, trafficking, and tracking. May also include sister website Dog Milk sponsored content.
Since our projects are dynamic and differ in complexity and size, this position is contract. This work can be completed remotely from anywhere in the United States. Travel is likely, but infrequent.