As the Design Milk Social Media Manager, you’ll be directly involved in all social media channels and be responsible for audience growth and engagement as well as driving eyeballs to our editorial website and shop.
We are seeking someone with strong knowledge of all social media platforms who has experience developing and executing content including basic social video.
This role will be asked to own the content development process, develop a content calendar, and report on social media KPIs.
The ideal candidate will be hands-on, can work independently, and is a great communicator.
Employment: Full Time with benefits
Start Date: Early January
How can you expect to spend your day?
- Increase followers and engagement on all social media channels. Grow site-traffic and drive eCommerce sales revenue.
- Support social media campaigns to bring in new prospective customers as well as re-engage our current customer base
- Track social media KPI and performance analytics on all campaigns (with support)
- Manage content posts for all DM social channels, according to post schedule.
- Daily pinning of editorial content imagery to Pinterest; work with the Marketing team to maximize content exposure.
- Support Marketing team with paid social campaigns to grow site traffic and drive eCommerce sales.
What are the skills, personality and qualifications?
- BS/BA degree in business, marketing, journalism, communications or a related field and/or equivalent experience
- Must have experience in creating and generating content
- Knowledge of or strong interest in design a strong plus
- Deep understanding and experience of all social media platforms
- Good understanding of front-end metrics across social media platforms
- Experience navigating social media platform dashboards and tools
- Understanding of A/B testing concepts to increase engagement
- Experience working both independently and with internal teams to develop original content
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment, tight deadlines, and changing priorities
- Examples of successful social media campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org