Studio LIFE.STYLE. in West Hollywood, CA is seeking a designer who meets the qualifications listed below. We are an interior design firm that focuses primarily on residential and commercial projects in the Greater Los Angeles Area. Our team is very driven and like-minded and we are looking for someone to join our design family!
– Associate or Bachelor’s degree required. Interior Design degree preferred.
– 7+ years work experience in the design industry
– Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp or Revit
– Ability to oversee all phases of design from initial design concept to documentation, FF+E, site management, and final installation
– Must be organized and able to balance multiple projects at once
– Must be able to represent Studio LifeStyle at meetings with clients, architects, contractors, and vendors.
– Comfortable communicating relevant project information to the Principals and design team, and ability to delegate tasks to staff
– In-depth knowledge of design resources