Nest Studio is seeking a part-time or multi-line sales rep to showcase our product to residential and hospitality designers and firms in the tri-state area – specifically focused on high-end designers in New York City.
We are a boutique hardware company specializing in uniquely designed cabinet hardware and bath accessories for the luxury marketplace. The designers at Nest Studio develop innovative products that involve mixed materials and high-end finishes in a variety of sizes and applications. With the ability to forecast trends before they happen and the nimble production and sourcing capabilities of a small firm, Nest prides itself in being able to produce small runs, unique finishes, and bespoke items that are at the forefront of design. Nest Studio works with a variety of design firms, customizing pieces for both residential and hospitality projects.
The position is part time and would be commission or retainer based. This position is ideal for someone who comes with existing industry knowledge and relationships and who fits with our company culture, but might be seeking part time work or an additional line to represent. Job requirements include:
– Working knowledge of the residential and hospitality design industries
– Existing relationships with high-end residential and hospitality designers and developers
– Excellent sales skills and record
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Understanding of the social media landscape as it relates to design
– Proficient with back-end sales and contact management systems and ERP’s including Salesforce
– Excellent design knowledge and taste