Bec Brittain is a small lighting design studio, specializing in made-to-order and custom luxury light fixtures. We believe in making things with the highest level of craft, and assemble all our pieces in the studio; it is truly a hands-on design studio. We’re seeking a Salesperson to help us grow our business.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in a similar luxury goods field, with an established network in the design community. We’re looking for someone who has a natural way with people, is very self-motivated and enjoys being invested in their work, and the potential of helping to grow our business.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive outreach to potential new clients, teaching them about our work and our capabilities. This includes off-site presentations and in-house studio/showroom visits.
- Assist in setting sales goals for the studio, and provide regular status updates
- Field all incoming inquiries and requests for quotes
- Manage client relationships throughout order process:
- Obtain all necessary information from clients for a complete order
- Provide all technical specs to clients
- Guide clients through any technical questions or concerns prior to placing order
- Invoice for and receive payment
- Coordinate closely with in-house production manager for a seamless hand-off
Our ideal candidate should have the following:
Bachelor’s degree from top university
5+ years of relevant sales experience (relevant internships accepted)
Hands on, can-do attitude
High level of accuracy and organization, and excellent attention to detail
An interest in design and/or entrepreneurship
Please submit a cover letter and resume to apply for this position.