This job has expired.
- Manage and preserve all digital assets, including photographs, drawings, materials and vendor resource information across multiple platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, Canvis, and Adobe Bridge.
- Ingest and create metadata for all photographs, images, and drawings, including assigning subjects, categories and keywords to allow for searching across platforms.
- Maintain contacts with furniture and source vendors and showrooms and art galleries to collect ongoing resources to be stored in digital asset library; create workflows to allow for remote upload of art, accessories, furniture and other resources by vendors and gallery staff.
- Create and manage CAD detail library, including digitization of all existing drawings and creation of metadata for discovery and retrieval
- Create and manage digital materials library, including digitization and creation of metadata, for all samples of materials and custom finishes.
- Maintain existing digital assets management system; recommend new software and systems to manage digital assets.
- General organization, maintenance and ongoing management of Materials Library (includes samples of stone, wood, hardware, fabric, catalogs and much more).
- Development of new methods to efficiently organize, label and display library resources
- Return samples to showrooms and vendors.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and showrooms to ensure all samples and catalogs remain current; input new resources into resource database
- Identify new vendors and resources, and share information with designers and architects about new products; arrange for representatives to visit when appropriate
- Catalog and organize periodicals and printed magazines and books
- Experience in art, digital asset, or materials library management; prior experience and understanding of the interior design and architecture industry is preferable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Bridge, SPEXX, and Data Management Software.
- Ability to create and manage spreadsheets and custom database solution.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and problem solving skills.
- Initiative, attention to details and follow-through are key factors.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs of materials.
- MLS preferred, but not required.
Apply below with your resume and portfolio. Phone calls and walk-ins will not be accepted.
This job has expired.