Unique PR Opportunity. Kitchen & Bath Home Design Industry … Growth Opportunity
We’re a highly regarded, award winning PR, social media and advertising firm with national/international clients.
Our specialty and passion, lives in the following spaces… kitchen & bath, interior design, architecture and luxury/lifestyle products.
- Create. Inspire. Guide. Supervise. Drive…the strategy and message.
- Get things accomplished…hands on spot.
- Supervise an Assistant AE.
- Lead 2-3 key accounts to start, plus further potential.
- Run both PR projects as well as advertising for assigned accounts.
- Write strategic, brand-building programs often involving Public Relations, Social, Events and Collateral.
Key Skill Sets Required
- Proven ability to think both strategically and creatively. Innovative approaches and big picture-think are most welcome.
- Proven ability to write press releases…well.
- Proven pitching skills with significant results.
- Excellent people skills with heavy client contact experience, preferably from an agency background. Manage, juggle, smile!
- Extremely conversant in social media.
- Expert level Excel skills to develop and monitor timelines, track budgets and create/implement media plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, WordPress and Online Databases (Vocus or other).
4-year or advanced degree.
Generous health care, 401K and related benefits.
You’re fast, organized and have a proven track record of managing key accounts and generating editorial results. Minimum of 5 years agency or related experience as Public Relations writer / Account Manager / Senior Account Manager.
We’re an anomaly in the industry:
- We’re “equally” strong in PR and advertising. This means more tools to impact client growth, without stretching and farming out work.
- We’re not a “revolving door”. We believe in treating people fairly and doing the right thing. This rewards us with long standing clients and long tenured employees, despite the ebb and flows of the economy.
(No phone calls, please)