A fast-growing, Los Angeles-based Communications, PR, and Marketing firm seeks a Junior Account Coordinator to work on home, interior design and architecture brands. The firm specializes in marketing and communications strategies for the design and lifestyle industries.
The firm is looking for an entry-level Junior Account Coordinator to support the firm’s current client roster. The candidate must have a self-starter attitude, a desire to grow and learn about the public relations industry and an interest in interiors, architecture, and design.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute day-to-day account tasks including clipping, meeting/call planning, manage contact lists, develop agendas, etc.
- Track social media activities for our clients
- Monitor relevant media outlets for client placements and industry news
- Provide updates on client status regularly
- Generate reports for our clients
- Execute communication strategies and conduct press outreach to appropriately position a range of home, interior design and architecture brands in the marketplace
- Secure top-tier media opportunities, including press coverage in shelter, lifestyle, and consumer outlets; speaking engagements; sponsorship opportunities; award submissions
- Coordinate logistics for targeted press events to support seasonal launches, collections, and other brand introductions
- Interface with clients as relevant to press opportunities, event logistics, media monitoring etc.
- Contribute to story angle development, press release writing, daily product placement, and media tracking
The position reports to an Account Director and the principals of the firm.