NES Creative is a non-traditional communications agency for the leading edge in style, design, and culture. We are seeking a talented PR Agent + Account Manager with a specialization in our core fields to join the team in our New York office. The ideal candidate is passionate about culture and design, has a keen sense of style, is highly organized, has an entrepreneurial spirit, can manage high volume requests in a fast paced environment with ease and enthusiasm.
We are seeking an agent with 3+ years of PR experience in the design, architecture, hospitality, travel, real estate, fashion, luxury, and lifestyle industry who is results driven and have a proven track record in successfully garnering optimal media placements on behalf of clients. They will have excellent press contacts and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and creativity when pro-actively proposing new ideas. They will also possess proficient writing skills, be competent at media analysis reporting, thrive on attention to detail, have a personalized approach to their efforts, and posses a desire to grow within the company.
• A proven track record of executing results driven media relations campaigns on behalf of clients spanning style, culture, design, hospitality, health/wellness, travel, real estate, architecture and fashion
• Liaising with clients, press and key influencer contacts to support all needs, including: monthly coverage reports and day-to-day campaign production management
• Pro-actively pitch and secure maximum editorial opportunities. Maintain press interest in existing campaigns and maintain momentum and media conversation around new launches
• Daily press interaction; nurture and develop high level strategic relationships with media across all channels via regular communication, press appointments, studio visits, etc.
• Writing press releases, bios, company boiler plates and fact sheets
• Support NY team and company partners with day-to-day client campaign production
• Prioritize a diverse workload and manage multiple clients at one time
• Architect media grids to support curated campaign efforts
• Manage turn key event production
• Read trades and consumer publications (print/online/social) and share findings with NYC team
• Seek and submit all press clippings to client
• Produce press reports for clients and hold status meetings
Skills and qualities required:
• Established press, blogger and influencer contacts
• Excellent knowledge of all media including strong understanding of digital landscape and social media platforms
• You will be a hard-working and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a small team and has a passion for media. An understanding of the lifestyle and design industry is vital.
• Experience managing high profile clients within the realm of travel, design, hospitality, luxury, lifestyle, art & culture
• 3+ years of lifestyle PR experience, agency or in-house
• Existing contacts with national design, architecture, hospitality, lifestyle & online media
• Experience overseeing product and showroom launches, new projects, large-scale events, creating compelling brand partnerships, and having worked across the agency to seek out client collaborations.
• Portfolio of previous secured press clips, including features, profiles, news items, event coverage, etc.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
• Job type: Full-time, Permanent
• Salary: Dependent upon experience
• Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United States
• Please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com