Our high-end custom residential and commercial interior design studio is seeking an Office Manager. The right candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to contribute and manage in a team environment. Must be proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Office and experience with Studio Webware is a plus.
Responsibilities for this position include:
– General Office Management
– Maintain communication with vendors
– Ordering furniture, lighting, accessories, etc. for multiple large scale residential and commercial projects
– Aquire Pricing/Shipping Estimates and Monitor Budgets on FF&E
– Follow-up on and monitor all open purchase orders
– Ownership of studio calendar and coordination of delivery schedules