BIG is a partner-owned architecture firm, whose work environment is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, true teamwork across expertise areas, and new ways of approaching conventional tasks. We have an informal work environment where staff is unified by camaraderie and collegial support are highly valued and where ambition, high work morale, and dedication to being the innovators of our field. We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Coordinator to join our BIG NYC team. You will work closely with the global business development team, as well as the partner group, and management leaders. You will start in Summer 2018.
As a Business Development Coordinator, you will:
• Give active support to the Business Development team, including Partners & Business Development Heads;
• Prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs/RFIs;
• Assist in maintaining a clear overview of business-related inquires;
• Initial assessment of potential new projects;
• Lead market research projects;
• Prepare regular status updates;
• Prepare and maintain CVs and other templates;
• Maintain our CRM and project databases;
• Support on awards submittals, lectures, exhibition, and press-related activities; and
• Assist with the creation of fee proposals;
BIG is looking for applicants:
• With a background in architecture and an interest in marketing & research, business and/or communication;
• Preferably with 1-2 years in business development or related fields;
• With excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Who have an interest and affinity with market research in architecture;
• Who are fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and have strong graphic capabilities;
• Who are fluent in spoken and written English (fluency in another language is a plus);
• Excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Who are flexible in an ad-hoc environment;
• Who are self-disciplined and confident in a creative and dynamic environment.
• Who are available to start work in Summer 2018.
BIG is a Copenhagen- and New York-based group of architects, designers, builders and thinkers operating within the fields of architecture, urbanism, research and development. We have over 200 employees at BIG NYC who come from over 20 countries representing Europe, Asia, North America, and South America. The office is currently involved in a large number of projects throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
How to apply
All suitably qualified applicants should submit their cover letter, resume with references, and portfolio as soon possible via BIG’s website, http://www.big.dk/#jobs by May 31, 2018. No calls or hard copies, please.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, creed, sex, citizenship status, gender, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other protected characteristic. Bjarke Ingels Group NYC LLC is obligated under the law and committed to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. Bjarke Ingels Group NYC LLC is obligated under the law and committed to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.