DADA Goldberg brings a new voice to design communications.
Since its founding in 2012, DADA Goldberg has positioned artists, interior designers and international manufacturers as innovative brands to the press.
Valuing creativity, integrity and originality in design, the agency establishes new ways of thinking about its clients through PR, brand positioning, event development, media planning and social media.
- Creatively champion some of the most of-the-moment names in our community.
- Cultivate your deep love for design, media and business.
- Join a collaborative agency culture with a reputation for problem solving.
- Support the media relations effort, developing a strong pipeline of meaningful placements.
- Daily pitching with a focus on authentic media relationships.
- A strategic mindset that advances the client’s message in all things from award submissions to market placements and happenings.
- Work with managers to enable superior client service.
- Track press and prepare reporting.
- Ideal candidate will have one year of relevant experience.
- What do you read, watch or listen to?
- One or two moments when you demonstrated real initiative.
- Why us and why you.
Our office is located in Dumbo.