Who are we? Lekker Home, an independent home décor retailer that provides a curated and accessible shopping experience to enhance your lifestyle. Our team is a dynamic mix of personalities and skill sets, from our Design Sales Associates in the Showroom to our Marketing Team in our Web Office. Enjoy the benefits of a larger company (Comprehensive Health Insurance, Retirement Benefits 401(k), Savings Accounts (HSA), Employee Assistance Program) with the collaborative environment of a small business.
Who are you? A creative, detail oriented, and organized people person (ideally with an soft spot for Contemporary and Mid-Century Modern Design) who enjoys problem solving, selling face-to-face with customers, and has honed that skill with 2+ years luxury retail experience.
Our ideal candidate would be:
– Self-managed + motivated.
– Professional in their business appearance + manner (with a sense of humor!)
– Hard working + punctual.
– Able to lift at least 50 pounds (with a roll up your sleeves attitude)
– Able to be on your feet for the duration of the work day.
Responsibilities and Duties
Day-to-Day Tasks would include (but are not limited to):
– Selling home decor products including upholstery, furniture, tabletop, bedding, lighting, and etc.
– Identifying + relating to customers to understand requirements through active listening.
– Learning + being able to communicate an extensive product portfolio.
– Managing + resolving customer service issues.
– Organizing + managing inventory.
– Assisting with store merchandising.
– Assisting with packaging + managing shipments.
– Assisting with store opening/closing procedure
– 2+ years of luxury/high end retail sales experience, preferably in a furniture.
– College degree, or work experience equivalent.
– Strong MAC skills and MUST be tech/web savvy.
– Pass all security and background checks.
– Ability to work at least 1 weekend day a week.
If you think you would make a great addition to our team, please reply via email with resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. Incomplete resumes will not be considered.