A Hospitality Interior Design company in New York, is looking for highly experienced full-time Intermediate & Senior Architects and Interior Designers. The ideal candidates will have at least 7-10 years of interior design experience with at least 5 years in commercial design, a Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree in interior design/interior architecture and certification by NICDQ. Candidates must also have project experience in Revit and Sketchup or similar 3D software.
- Emphasis on creativity backed up by strong proven technical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in both fields of Interior Design & Interior Architecture & FF&E specifications
- Be involved with all aspects of the design process from concept through installation
- Be well versed in BIM design, specifically Revit platform.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD & 3D Max (or similar) & SketchUp rendering skills
- Experienced user of Adobe 2D imaging software
- Ability to assist in determining clients’ goals and project requirements.
- Attend project meetings with design team and clients.
- Understand spatial relationships, space use needs and human interaction.
- Prepare stories and develop creative project concepts using various media for client presentations.
- Create preliminary and final design plans using CADD software applications.
- Apply knowledge of building & accessibility (ADA) codes to ensure compliance with local & state regulations.
- Specify appropriate materials and finishes as they relate to the project.
- Coordinate with architects, construction administrators, contractors and other to ensure integrated services and design.
- Review and provide details for shop drawings.
- Visit project sites for field measurements, construction progress and installation of materials and FF&E.
- Work directly with clients to assist in development of programming including FF&E.
- Specify furnishings and appropriate materials for FF&E.
- Assist in developing project schedule and provide data for estimating project costs.
- Participate in budget meetings and value engineering processes on projects.
We are looking for highly creative designers with excellent communication skills who are not afraid to use their imagination when it comes to developing concepts and ideas for dynamic projects and see them through to completion.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU CANNOT FULFILL OR PROVE THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS
- When emailing portfolio keep attachments small and consolidate files into one package.
- We regret that due to the regular very high volume of responses, unsuccessful applicants may not receive a response.