The Inside Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for providing customers with all the requested information and advise them concerning acquisitions by ensuring an outstanding sales experience as well as for visiting targeted A + D firms, both commercial and residential. Moreover, the Inside Outside Sales Representative is accountable for identifying opportunities and generating large volume projects. Service A+D community as a local brand ambassador for Poltrona Frau and develop new business, while maintaining existing accounts.
The Inside Outside Sales Representative reports directly to the Poltrona Frau Showroom Manager.
• Pursue daily outreach to A+D community both in-house and outside.
• Identify and develop new business relationships.
• Follow up on quotes to ensure the customer is serviced and documents the outcome of the proposed solution.
• Executing sales efforts in a professional manner assuring favorable impression of self and the brand.
• Meet and greet customers that come into the Showroom.
• Provide excellent client services & sales results.
• Support and attend all business events and activities.
• Maintain and updating visit report, client contact database and project list.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
• Actively listen to and engage customers, using appropriate selling skills to match the customer’s needs, and ensure their decisions build long-term relationships.
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standard.
• Offer information and technical support to customers about the products.
• Maintain accurate inventory and store goods.
• Identify and investigate customer complaints and service suggestions.
• Provide support to the Showroom Manager in implementing programs and execute operational and organizational objectives.
• Be responsible for processing cash and card payments.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial Design or Architecture preferred);
• Sales experience in high-end design or luxury retail in both in-house and outside;
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
Technical and Soft skills:
• Well-connected in the A+D community;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Attitude to problem solving and ability to handle stress
• Polite and customer oriented;
• Ability to analyze and understand the market and detect client’s needs;
• Team player;
• Positive attitude and enthusiastic;
• Oriented and proactive approach to achieving the goals.
Poltrona Frau Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Poltrona Frau, backed by a great history and tradition, lives in the present. Interpreters of timeless beauty, the company believes in the designs and materials that guarantee wellbeing. Furnishing the home, office, public space and travel.
Pursuing excellence and product quality through continuous research and innovation in all phases of the production process, consistently designing products that exude Italian tradition and style.
To apply for this position, please email your resume by clicking apply below.