Cleo and McShane Murnane oversee a group of inspired designers that make up M Plus, an integrated Architecture, Interiors and Brand Design firm in Los Angeles, CA. With a variety of residential, commercial and development projects, this creative studio is offering creative 2D and 3D design solutions to a diverse range of clients.
We are seeking a dynamic, detail oriented, creative person to fill a full-time, Interior Designer position. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to gain valuable design and construction experience in both a team and individually driven environment. Main responsibilities will include assisting in the design process from schematic to construction documentation. Candidates must have experience working on presentation materials and construction drawing sets. This position requires a highly motivated individual, ready to learn and to take on project duties.
- Professional degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited university.
- 2-5 years professional experience.
- Strong conceptual, 3D, and technical construction ability.
- Experience producing drawing sets – all phases, including presentations.
- Fluency in: AutoCad, Adobe Suite, Rhino, Revit and Sketchup.
- Knowledge of construction detailing and drawing composition.
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic.
- Salary based on experience.
Please send CV / Resume, and Portfolio web-link and/or pdf work sample (no more than 5mb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Interior Designer