Design Milk is seeking an experienced, full-time digital/online Media Sales Representative. Design Milk’s consistent and exciting growth has required us to create this new account team position. The ideal candidate will pursue clients directly and via agencies and has advertising sales experience, specifically in digital media, with a proven track record of acquiring new business, building and growing client relationships, and developing creative, multi-platform campaigns.
• Manage the sales cycle from start to finish: prospect, identify relevant contacts, negotiate and secure sales of online advertising and sponsorship programs to premium brands across select lifestyle categories – this includes digital media buys, sponsored content, events/live programs, and other similar programs.
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients and agencies
• Create advertising proposals (RFP) and partnership programs for clients and agencies
• Generate new ideas and benefits for advertisers
• Report on and analyze campaign performance and recommend optimized media solutions
• Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals and objectives and maximize all revenue growth opportunities
• Work closely with the rest of the sales, marketing, and editorial teams to brainstorm new campaigns, as well as to ensure deliverables are met.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter with experience selling lifestyle, design, or similar products for a media company required
• Ability to manage multiple relationships and campaigns
• Creative problem solver and collaborator
• Motivated and leader in thinking through and developing necessary materials to close new business
• Experience with integrated selling across multiple platforms
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Presentation skills, both in-person and via sales decks required.
• Flexible and adaptable—ability to respond creatively in the moment is important.
• Comfortable working with a virtual/remote team
• Reside in the United States
• At least 3 years of digital ad sales experience
This is a full-time position with salary and commission incentives and full benefits.