Design Milk is looking for a freelance or contract Digital Media Planner + Analyst to provide support to our growing digital sales and marketing teams.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, highly-organized self-starter who can jump into projects quickly and work independently or with a team. The ability to proactively multi-task and meet deadlines is imperative. We’re looking for a strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills, who is resourceful and can quickly flex and shift gears. You are passionate about organized data, spreadsheets and slide decks!
- Work with Sales to develop media plans, PowerPoint/Keynote/Google Slide decks, respond to RFPs and pull together client reports.
- Work with the internal Marketing team to pull reports and analyze company marketing efforts and help us meet our KPIs.
- Communicate with clients, agencies and internal teams regarding campaign details.
- Work with internal sales, marketing, creative, content and ad ops teams to
- Manage and track campaign implementation, delivery and optimization
- Manage and pull social and digital media analytics for clients to ensure programs are on track to meet KPIs
- Compile regular reports using social platform analytics tools, such as Sprout Social and Google Analytics as well as native social analytics
- Analyze web traffic trends and compile reports with optimization insights
- Identify new tools and methods to enhance business intelligence and reporting, such as dashboard templates
- Assist account teams in developing KPIs and building measurement methods into proposals
- Participate in planning meetings and provide recommendations on how data can be used to support a proposed strategy or approach
- Attend client and internal meetings, as needed
Qualifications + Skills:
- 1-3 years minimum work experience preferred, minimum of 1 year digital media planning, ad ops or digital media sales experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google Drive/Google software.
- Experience planning customer journeys across digital platforms and channels—e.g. Organic and Paid Search, Social, Email, Web, Digital Advertising, Content Marketing, etc.
- Strong understanding of digital media (Display, Mobile & Search) preferred
- Social media analytics experience using tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social or similar as well as native social analytics
- Knowledge of and experience with Ad Servers, Quantcast, Facebook Business Manager, DCM, DoubleVerify, or similar programs and platforms
- A plus: Experience with SEO/SEM measurement and analysis, such as Google Search Console, Google Trends, SEMrush, Moz Pro, etc.