At CreativeLive, we strive to help millions of people all over the globe live their dreams in career, hobby, and life. We currently reach every country in the world with more than two billion minutes of educational content, and we’re just getting started.
Within our Seattle and San Francisco studios, we’re growing one big community of innovative thinkers, creative doers, and hustlers who believe everyone should have access to the tools and learning necessary to accomplish their goals and reach their dreams. We know at our core that creativity gives us hope – helps us innovate, imagine, and make the world around us more like the one we wish to see.
We’re looking for candidates who share our vision to join our dynamic team and build the future of creative education. Come make a difference across the globe with your unique talents. There’s a creator in all of us.
We are looking for a creator. More specifically, we need a passionate, experienced, and collaborative Designer to join our Creative Studio. You’ll work on a wide array of projects — digital, print, you name it — to support our expanding marketing efforts.
More than working on work, we want you working on ideas. Big ideas. The kind of ideas that get you (and c’mon, us) noticed. We are building this brand to excite the creator in everyone. And, hopefully, that excites you, too.
Here’s what we need:
- Based locally. CreativeLive does not offer job relocation or telecommuting options for this role.
- A Bachelor’s degree or BFA in graphic design or related field
- 3-5 years of experience doing actual, real work (start ups, agencies, etc.)
- Expert proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Keynote
- Collaborative to a fault, works too well with others
- Experience creating and translating brand styles and their guides
- Organized and will promise to make it to meetings on time
- Crazy good portfolio with conceptual and direct response examples
- Ability to pitch your ideas. To us, to collaborators, to customers, just sell it
- Passionate about being passionate about what you do
- Illustration/hand drawn skills a big bonus
- You don’t have to be funny, just don’t be unfunny