Are you an industry professional looking to take your career to the next level? Ann Sacks is looking for top industry talent, with developed client networks, to add to our sales team. As an Ann Sacks Design Sales Advisor, you’ll represent our luxury tile & stone brand in the New York showroom. You’ll be immersed in a fast paced and exciting customer-facing environment while developing a wide array of relationships that span the range from walk-in retail traffic to key trade industry clients. In addition, you’ll engage in strategic outreach to the architecture and design community to develop and grow your client base while being an ambassador of the Ann Sacks brand.
You will also manage, develop and execute an individual strategic sales plan in order to drive additional business for the showroom. As the primary Ann Sacks showroom location for the region, you will have the opportunity to become a resource to a number of top designers and architects in the market.
Ann Sacks offers extremely competitive compensation, along with bonus incentives, to highly qualified candidates with developed client networks. If you are eager to embark on an exciting, challenging and rewarding selling career, then look no further!
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Highly personable, skilled at interacting with clients and prospects at a variety of knowledge and comfort levels
- Strong communication skills, both written and live presentation skills
- Ability to conduct outreach to develop new relationships and business to meet and exceed sales goals
- Willingness to deliver exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in maintaining high performance sales results, achieving and maintaining annual sales of a minimum of $1.5M
- Develop and maximize relationships with key specifiers through targeted marketing interactions and high impact outreach activities
- Provide mentorship, training and guidance to those in the Design Sales Consultant role, providing insights and guidance to help them develop into top-level sales professionals
Education and Experience Requirements
- An established book of business within the sales territory, with a minimum of 30 active client relationships they can transition to Ann Sacks
- A minimum of three years of experience in Interiors product sales
- A demonstrated track record of active relationship-building in the A&D community such as active participation in ASID, NKBA or other design-related professional skill building and networking groups