This job has expired.
- Under the direction of the Senior Designer, is responsible for creating designs and producing project documents.
- Prepare and complete contract documents to meet client program, NHID standards, and project budget constraints including:
- Design presentations
- Mood boards
- 3D Models & views
- Rendered plans, elevations, and views
- Specifications and drawings
- Full set of construction drawings
- Finish, hardware, & plumbing selection and specifications
- FFE selection
- Custom furniture design and documentation
- Finish boards and/or boxes
- FFE binders
- Responsible for organization of project folder and ensure filing system adhere to NHID standards
- Order finish and fabric samples and maintain organization of library as required.
- As directed by Senior Designer, lead the development and design of entire project areas.
- Assist Interns.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT:
- Observe & communicate trends in the hospitality market.
- Attend vendor presentations and inform team of new and innovative products.
- Pursue individual professional/skill development.
- Contribute to studio development goals.
- Attend and represent NHID at industry events/trade shows as required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in hospitality design
- Strong conceptual design approach.
- Architecture or Interior Design degree, accredited 4yr+ program
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up , MS Office and any other industry standard program
- Is collaborative, self-motivated, positive, and flexible with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational abilities and attention to detail with the ability to work on multiple projects across various phases.
- Experience in production of construction drawing sets with knowledge of construction detailing, materials, methods, and codes.
- Experience in production of FF&E specification deliverables/implementation and available vendor/fabricators; SPEXX knowledge preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable in interfacing with clients, consultants, vendors and internal staff
To apply for this position, reply back with your resume, portfolio, and professional references. Phone calls or walk-in applications will not be accepted.
This job has expired.