The production editor position supports the Content Creative team and its core mission: produce impactful visual journalism across all platforms with photography, design and data visualization.
- Help produce shoots, including scouting locations, preparing on-set itinerary and other logistics.
- Research imagery for story ideas and illustrations.
- Assist with updating design library for more efficient digital prototypes.
- Collaborate with editorial and other content partners on projects.
- Process new team logos and headshots for website and app.
- Design one-off branding work for The Undefeated and ESPN Films.
- Coordinate assets across platform for tentpole projects such as Body.
- Set up freelance invoices to be processed.
- Manage contest entries.
- Create presentation decks as needed for meetings.
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in a media environment.
- Must have solid sports knowledge.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible and show a sense of urgency with a can-do attitude.
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree in creative or journalism field preferred.