Concrete Collaborative specializes in the manufacture and architectural sales of innovative concrete finishes – tile, pavers, slabs. We are looking for a vibrant and energetic person with exceptional communication and organizational skills to lead our architectural sales efforts in the San Francisco area.
- Specification and relationship development with key accounts, including architects, interior designers, landscape architects, using a planned and systematic approach in the CRM.
- Work as a key member of the sales and marketing team, executing the external sales and promotion function, coordinating sales matters. Submit weekly field sales report on time.
- Working closely with the broader sales and marketing team in the execution of sales development campaigns such as direct mailers, e-mails, trade shows and the like.
- Track projects from specification to order using the CRM. Follow up all sample requests, respond to all design professional inquiries in a timely manner, quote projects to contractors and follow up projects in a timely manner. Submit monthly projects report on time.
- Clearly instruct all parties, from specifier to end-user, on our specialty concrete installation instructions and expectations
- Passionate about sales, customer service focused, and excited by taking full advantage of a lead
- Well organized, self-motivated, excellent time management
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with team members and customers
- Appreciation for architecture and design
- CRM, MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary $45,000 base + commission
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Health insurance and 401(k)