fc STUDIO inc, a multi-faceted, Chicago-based, architecture & design firm, is seeking a full-time architectural team member. We specialize in custom hospitality and luxury residential projects, providing our customers full design services from project conception through construction completion and interior design services.
This position includes ongoing opportunities to; participate in fast-paced design projects; interface with contractors, manufacturers, vendors; participate in all aspects of the design / construction process.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
• Architectural degree from an accredited program.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant architectural experience.
• Highly proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and Sketch-up.
• Proficient in 3D modeling and/or video animation programs.
• Seeking or having obtained LEED accreditation.
• Seeking or in the process of architectural licensure.
• Knowledge of construction processes.
• Ability to create / complete construction document sets.
• Working knowledge of City of Chicago Building Code.
• Keen design sense.
To apply, please email your resume and work samples. No phone calls please.