Brendan Ravenhill Studio is seeking to hire a new member of our sales team. This is
not your typical sales job, this is a creative problem-solving position that requires an
attention to detail, strong organizational skills, good judgment, and a drive to do
something different. You would be joining our small studio and would be responsible for
helping us grow. We are looking for someone ready to put in the extra effort, to notice
when things don’t work and offer solutions, to work smarter not harder. The ideal
candidate will have demonstrated experience in sales and communication. We’re
looking for someone who’s creative, ambitious, tireless, charming and persuasive. You
should be strong in clarity and tone, great with people, and enthusiastic about design.
You will be expected to work seamlessly with other members of our team and represent
the studio as a collective. Creative problem solving is a must, as is an ability to adapt
and innovate quickly.
- Provide excellent customer care while selling Brendan Ravenhill Studio lighting and furniture.
- Process and manage inquiries and RFQs in Quickbooks and Salesforce that require a high level of accuracy.
- Develop and grow client relationships.
- Lead and coordinate Studio visits.
- Manage finish samples and client collateral.
- Support the Communications Director and Sales Manager with travel plans, meetings, and trade shows.
- Share our story and manufacturing processes with clients.
- Assist with sample sales and Studio events.
- Support the Studio by acting as a key team member and participate in all weekly meetings.
- Represent Brendan Ravenhill Studio out in the world and generally make people understand and love our work!
- Time management skills and ability to meet and exceed the needs of a fast-paced, creative Studio.
- 1-2 years background in a sales or communications related role.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, CRM software, and Adobe Suite.
- Proven history of delivering results while working within a larger operation.
If this sounds like you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large number of submissions we may not respond to all inquiries. If this is your dream position then impress us with a great email, full of character and devoid of typos. We care more about who you are than what you’ve done.
In your cover letter please explain why you want to join Brendan Ravenhill Studio, what drives you creatively, and an example of your problem solving skills (this can be a story, an object, anything that demonstrates the way you think and work).
In addition please be sure to provide the following:
- Salary requirements
- Two professional references
- Date you can start