Brendan Ravenhill Studio is seeking to hire a new member for our Communications and Sales Department. We are looking for someone ready to put in the extra effort, to notice when things don’t work and offer solutions, and to work smarter not harder. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong organizational skills, good judgment, and a drive to do something different. You are eager to learn and enthusiastic about design. As a key member of the Communications and Sales Department, your role is integral to a passionate and energetic studio.
● Provide excellent customer service while marketing and selling Brendan Ravenhill Studio lighting and furniture.
● Manage and resolve order concerns to ensure client satisfaction.
● Identify, research, and funnel outreach opportunities to Client Account Managers.
● Enter all client data into CRM and email marketing software to maintain up-to-date client account information.
● Manage all sales related information on website.
● Receive and process, or delegate all incoming inquiries, and act as conduit between departments through all stages of order life cycle.
● Provide broader-picture insights to potential orders during meetings.
● Coordinate all direct client studio visits and order pick ups.
● Ship and track all client memos.
● Assist with sample sales and press events at the studio.
● Establish and maintain relationships with design influencers, bloggers, architects and interior designers.
● Time management skills with an ability to meet and exceed the fast pace of our studio
● Friendly and professional verbal and written communication skills
● One year background in a sales or customer service-related role
● Proficiency in QuickBooks, CRM software, and Adobe Suite
● Proven history of delivering results while working within a larger operation
If this sounds like you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large number of submissions, we may not respond to all inquiries. If this is your dream position then impress us with a great cover letter, full of character and devoid of typos. We care more about who you are than what you’ve done.
In your cover letter, please explain why you want to join Brendan Ravenhill Studio, what drives you creatively, and an example of your problem-solving skills (this can be a story, an object, anything that demonstrates the way you think and work).
In addition, please provide the following:
– Two professional references
– Date you can start
– Compensation requirements