Brendan Ravenhill Studio is seeking to hire a new Los Angeles based member for our Communications and Sales Department. We are looking for someone ready to put in the extra effort, to notice when things don’t work and offer solutions, and to work smarter not harder. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong organizational skills, good judgment, and a drive to do something different. You are eager to learn and enthusiastic about design. As a key member of the Communications and Sales Department, your role is integral to a passionate and energetic studio.
● Provide excellent customer service while marketing and selling Brendan Ravenhill Studio lighting and furniture.
● Manage and resolve order concerns to ensure client satisfaction.
● Enter all client data into CRM and email marketing software to maintain up-to-date client account information.
● Manage and grow established client accounts and partnerships.
● Receive and process incoming inquiries, and act as conduit between departments through all stages of order life cycle.
● Provide broader-picture insights to potential orders during meetings.
● Coordinate client studio visits and order pick ups.
● Ship and track all client memos.
● Handle inbound phone calls and assist with sample sales and press events at the studio.
● Establish and maintain relationships with design influencers, bloggers, architects and interior designers.
Represent Brendan Ravenhill Studio out in the world. This includes:
● Generally make people understand and love our work!
● Establish and maintain new relationships with design influencers, bloggers, architects and interior designers.
If this sounds like you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this is your dream position then impress us with a great email, full of character and devoid of typos. We care more about who you are than what you’ve done.
In your cover letter please explain why you want to join Brendan Ravenhill Studio, what drives you creatively, and an example of your problem solving skills (this can be a story, an object, anything that demonstrates the way you think and work).
In addition please be sure to provide the following:
● Salary requirements
● Two professional references
● Date you can start