Brendan Ravenhill Studio is seeking to hire a new member for our Sales team. You would be joining our small studio and would be responsible for helping us grow. We are looking for someone ready to put in the extra effort, to notice when things don’t work and offer solutions, to work smarter not harder. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong organizational skills, good judgment, and a drive to do something different. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to learn and enthusiastic about design. You will be expected to support the Communications team with all tasks.
Responsibilities – Communications Department:
– Provide excellent customer service while marketing and selling Brendan Ravenhill Studio lighting and furniture.
– Create and manage Brendan Ravenhill Studio contact and account list across several platforms.
– Foster and follow-up on all focused outreach while maintaining existing client relationships.
– Liaise with PR firm to supply all necessary collateral in a timely matter and support relationship.
– Enter client data into SalesforceIQ and maintain all client account information.
– Assist in processing estimates and sales orders in Quickbooks, as well as incoming inquiries and requests.
– Support the Communications team by acting as a key team member.
Responsibilities – Overall Studio:
– Flexible and resourceful person to oversee day-to-day office procedures including general facilities maintenance.
– Help coordinate studio visits and oversee local order pick-ups.
– Schedule and stock all office supplies and install printer devices when necessary.
– Help order weekly groceries and create partner lunch schedule.
– Ensure functionality of the built environment and workplace culture.
– Assist in organizing studio outings, activities and events with others. This may include sending out reminder emails, etc.
– Assist with sample sales and press events at the studio.
-Support the studio by acting as a key team member across all departments.
Represent Brendan Ravenhill Studio out in the world. This includes:
– Generally make people understand and love our work!
– Establish and maintain new relationships with design influencers, bloggers, architects and interior designers.