The position of 3D Renderer / CAD Drafter contributes to the success of NICOLEHOLLIS, Inc, by creating architectural and interior design renderings for residential and hospitality projects. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience working in the architectural 3D modeling industry with a solid understanding of applying materials, lighting a scene, and composition. Hand sketching and traditional rendering skills are a plus.
Full benefits package of Medical Coverage, 401K Plan, and PTO included.
- Produce high quality photo-realistic visuals of interior and exterior perspectives for hospitality and residential projects.
- Produce 3D visualization studies of structural options and finish selections.
- Produce custom photo-realistic furniture and lighting.
- Build a custom 3D library of objects, furniture, lighting etc.
- Concept development during pre-production phases with other designers.
- Involvement in the preparation of client concept presentations.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software. Layout proper devices/symbols and wiring on plans;
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Clean-up the drawings in CAD program, organize layers, set-up the plot style configuration;
- Examines plans for building code compliance, local ordinances, state regulations, DFP Planning & Design standards and general structural analysis in order to issue building plans for the construction or remodeling of homes.
- Interprets code requirements for assists with advising involved parties of updates and changes in the code.
- Prepares construction drawings for high end residential new construction and remodeling projects utilizing AutoCAD.
- Work closely with project management and address questions, changes, or clarifications may come across.
- Follow standard drawing process consistently and checking details for accuracy.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, Sketchup, and Photoshop.
- Ability to interact effectively with the design team and understands our team culture.
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and make revisions accordingly.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects.
- Have excellent speaking and presentation skills.
- Have excellent self-motivating and driven skills, and core-team values
To apply for this position, contact email@example.com with your resume, portfolio, and professional references. Phone calls or walk-in applications will not be accepted.