Studio Production Coordinator
The tasks of the Studio Production Coordinator will be diverse ranging from placing purchase orders, shipping orders and keeping the studio organized. The goal is to ensure the smooth running of our company’s studio, production and to represent Calico in a professional manner and contribute to the company’s growth and success.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Place purchase orders for mural orders and maintain a positive and professional relationship with vendors.
• Ship mural orders and track mural orders to be sure they arrive on time.
• Communicate with sales team and design team to maintain the highest level of quality control and prompt delivery times.
• Submit approved layouts to production.
• Ship wallpaper samples weekly and as needed to VIP clients as determined by the sales team.
• Order wallpaper samples and maintain in house inventory and color controls.
• Monitor and maintain stocks of all office supplies.
• Monitor and maintain art studio supplies.
• Keep studio and office organized, this includes opening all boxes that arrive and sorting inventory.
• Schedule bi-monthly cleaning service. The studio should be pristine at all times.
• Organize and maintain panels on hand system.
• Schedule and work with messengers and art handling companies to see the task through to completion.
• Memo rolls and samples to press.
• Systems improvements.
• Other tasks as assigned by Calico founders.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Works well under pressure in a dynamic work environment.
• Ability to be authoritative and a self starter
• Works well with others and contributes in a positive manner to the team dynamic.
• Can type 60 words per minute.
• Competence in Word, Excel, Sales Force, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Terms and Conditions
• 1-year Contract with annual review
• Salary Position
• Voluntary participation in Calico Medical Insurance Program