We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Designer/Project Manager to join our full service, high-end kitchen design firm.
- Handling medium to complex design projects from concept to finality.
- Servicing as a liaison with clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Actively managing client budgets, schedules, communication and documentation.
- Being responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administration ad technical needs.
Experience/ Required Skill Set:
- 2+ years experience working in high-end residential, interior design or construction.
- 2+ years sales experience.
- Must be proficient in Auto CAD.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate a high level of diplomacy when dealing with clients, vendors and staff.
- Able to work well independently, anticipate questions and develop solutions.
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Exercise discretion with confidential client and business information.
- Ability to commute to projects around Los Angeles.
- Must be experienced with mill work and appliance specs.
- Must be able to detail a floor plan.
- Must be able to detail elevations.
- Construction and/or field experience a plus.
- Knowledge of European kitchen design and metric system a plus.
- Ability to put together a full set of construction documents for a residence a plus.